Superior North Community Futures Development Corporation
Our mission: We actively support and stimulate economic growth and diversification by:
- creating and implementing strategies for community economic development and diversification
- assisting small business and community organizations by providing advisory services, technical support, loans, equity, and access to capital
- helping to sustain a viable regional employment base for present and future generations.
Superior North CFDC’s Membership
Members of Superior North CFDC are residents of the region. They bring a wealth of experience in different activity sectors.
Board of Directors
Superior North CFDC is led by a Board of Directors. The Directors are volunteers, members of our communities.
The following members form the Board :
- Chair: Louise Dupuis
- Vice Chair: Heidi Falzetta
- Secretary – Treasurer: James Robinson
- Director: Patricia Behun
- Director: Karen Robinson
- Director: Mona Dakin
- Director: Brad McMillan
- Director: Stephen Behun
- Director: Lucie Lehoux
Superior North CFDC partners with various organizations to promote business development across the region.
- Association des francophones du Nord-Ouest de l’Ontario (AFNOO)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Contact North
- Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area (LSNMCA)
- Marathon and District Chamber of Commerce
- Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- NEW – Northwest Employment Works
- Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund (NADF)
- North Superior Workforce Planning Board (NSWPB)
- Parks Canada
- Réseau du Nord
- Tourism Northern Ontario (TNO)
- YES Employment Services