The most comprehensive online directory for
Ontario's North of Superior region.
Featuring nearly one thousand listings.
Program extended to June 30, 2021.
The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) provides financial contributions (interest-free loans) to help support fixed operating costs of SMEs, where business revenues have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Funding available through Superior North CFDC
In order to provide targeted assistance to the small towns and communities we serve, our focus will be on assisting “main street” businesses, such as retail shops, restaurants, corner stores, and businesses of strategic importance to our communities, with loans up to $40,000.
- Eligible CFDC applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- established prior to March 1, 2020;
- impacted adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic;
- viable and not experiencing other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020;
- have attempted to access other federal relief supports and were ineligible, rejected, or require funding for expenses that have not been supported, with priority given to applicants who were ineligible or rejected from other federal relief supports.
Applications can be submitted for:
- Loans of up to $40,000 to help address working capital needs.
Contact Superior North CFDC office by telephone or email.
1-888-445-9999 ext #1 Ron Salo email@example.com or
1-888-445-9999 ext#2 Christine Rajala firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior North Community Futures Development Corporation
Superior North Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC) supports community economic development by assisting communities located within its catchment area to strengthen and diversify their economies.
As a community-based, non-profit organization, Superior North CFDC is run by a board of local volunteers. It is staffed by professionals who encourage entrepreneurship and the pursuit of economic opportunities.
Superior North CFDC is funded by the Federal Government through FedNor and carries out the following services: