About Superior North CFDC
Our mission: We actively support and stimulate economic growth and diversification by:
- creating and implementing strategies for community economic development and diversification
- assisting small business and community organizations by providing advisory services, technical support, loans, equity, and access to capital
- helping to sustain a viable regional employment base for present and future generations.
Superior North CFDC’s Membership
Members of Superior North CFDC are residents of the region. They bring a wealth of experience in different activity sectors.
Board of Directors
Superior North CFDC is led by a Board of Directors. The Directors are volunteers, members of our communities.
The following members form the 2017/2018 Board :
- Chair: Robert Kirkpatrick
- Vice Chair: Lawrence Woods
- Director: Patricia Behun
- Director: Norma Fawcett
- Director: James Robinson
- Director: Sylvio (Hoss) Pelletier
- Director: Louise Dupuis
- Director: Mona Dakin
Volunteers from our catchment area are members of the Investment Committee. This Committee studies the economic climate of the region, makes investment strategy recommendations pertinent to our mandate to the Board and assess loan applications.
This committee is also composed of volunteers. It studies regional and local economic development and recommends to the Board strategies which will assist Superior North CFDC to reach its goals.
NEWS & INFORMATIONJune 15, 2017
May 2, 2017
Pursuant to our Bylaws, please be advised that the 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held on: Wednesday June 14, 2016 -- at 6:30 pm Superior North CFDC 7 Mill Road, Terrace Bay ON This meeting is open to … Read More
April 6, 2017
View the Community Labour Market report on Schreiber Here Read More